Want more facts? Why not follow Ultrafacts
Fangirl Challenge Top 10 Non Animated Movies 9/10
Secret of Nimh
(The great owl wasn’t terrifying at all)
Are you looking for natural ways to improve your mood, due to stress, anxiety, sorrow, or anger?
Our “Cheer up, Buttercup!” series lists just that! We have 56 tips to help you brighten your day. :)
- Change your Self Talk
- Don’t let negative influences stay in your life for longer than necessary
- Maintain a good Network
- Do productive things
- You don’t have to hold it all in.
- Do what you love
- Indulge yourself
- Don’t blame yourself
- Look for the silver lining
- Bask in the sun!
- Play with a pet
- Repaint or reorganize your room
- Give someone a hug
- Reach out to someone
- Fish, Brazil Nuts, and Orange Juice
- Don’t over-schedule
- Don’t forget about your health
- Connect with others
- Shop smart
- Keep a daily journal
- Listen to your favorite music
- Eat three healthy meals a day
- Gussy up
- Watch a funny movie
- Let yourself cry
- Take a hot shower
- Call up an old friend
- Believe in yourself!
- Dye your hair
- Make your bed
- Wear something you really like
- Do something for someone else
- Get some new ideas
- Be thankful
- Listen to inspiring, upbeat music
- Make a list of quotes and lyrics that inspire you
- Make a list of places you’d like to visit, or things you’d like to do within your lifetime
- Bake or cook your favorite dish
- Watch silly daytime television
- Play a video game or a board game with friends
- Write letters to your best friends and send them if you wish to
- Start drawing, or a create a collage of how you’re feeling
- Place a blanket in the dryer and wrap it around yourself
- Make a cup of tea/coffee
- Look up and learn breathing techniques
- Run yourself a warm bath and fill it with aromatherapy oils
- Paint your nails
- Pray or Meditate
- Take photographs of something that catches your eye
- Look up funny cats and dogs on Youtube.
- Fill in a CBT ABC worksheet or something similar
- Invest in a punching bag
The Legend of Zelda : Feather Time.
Join this new epic adventure introducing pigeon Link !
… Well I wanted to create an epic legend …. with birds ^p^” !
Swimming Pool Replica of an 18th Century Stradivarius Violin
The swimming pool … offers a perimeter overflow spa for up to 12 persons, independent LED illumination, so that it can be admired during nighttime as well, and there are koi-ponds resembling the bow of the violin with 250 fiber optic star-lights.
There are a lot of glass tiles illuminating the periphery of the pool and the violin strings are illuminated by no less than 5760 strands of fiber optic which can be synchronized with the music playing. There is an audio system making it possible to listen to music underwater and the pool settings as well as landscape utilities can be configured via an iPhone.
Even before I read Homestuck I thought this was the funniest thing.
this comic appears on my dash routinely, like every month it appears like “time to read pancakesteins panty raid comic again” and I read it every time
This comic is how I got multiple friends into homestuck.